Sunday, November 20, 2016

Lazy Sunday

Sundays are usually my day to peruse grocery store flyers and plan out meals for the week based on sale foods, but since this week is Thanksgiving I don't really need to do that. Last Sunday I made about fifteen breakfast burritos for my lunches and I still have enough left for my three lunches this week and a few lunches next week even! Plus they were rather cheap to make which is super great for my food budget! I might keep making them and just changes up some of the burrito contents. The ones I made last weekend had scrambled eggs, some pork sausage I already had, off-brand hashbrowns, bell peppers, and store brand cheese that was on sale. The tortillas were also cheap because they were the store brand. Maybe I could add some other vegetables to them next time.


Starting Debt: $50,000
Current Debt: $48,355

No comments:

Post a Comment