Sunday, December 11, 2016

Got Me A "Dave Job"

It's been a little while since I posted to this blog. That's mainly because I've been busy/ exhausted this past week since I have picked up a second job. Today is my only day off for the week and is going to be the case for quite a while...

I had a early morning job in college that I went to before classes, so I decided that I would pick that job back up on top of the full-time job I already have. Being a "re-hire" means I get to go straight back to what step I was on on the raise payscale. Woot! It's been a little rough adjusting to going to a 5am job and then rushing to my other job at 8, but I've been managing. This new job means I get paid at least SIX TIMES a month (my full-time job pays every-other Wednesday and the new part-time job pays every Friday). This upcoming Friday's paycheck will be the first one from the part-time job, but I won't be able to gauge how much I will be getting weekly from that yet since that check wasn't a full week worth of working. I estimated it will be possibly an extra $600 a month, but hopefully even more than that.

It's been a week and a half since I've been able to put money towards my debt and I'm itching to throw more at it. This week is two paydays so I'm going to do my weekly budget review today and see how much I should be able to put at debt when those paychecks come in.

Starting Debt: $50,000
Current Debt: $47,288

No comments:

Post a Comment